Welcome to Humpday Confessions, where on Wednesdays we confess!
I haven’t done a themed Humpday Confessions post in a while!
I can’t even believe that furry nails is a trend that is coming into style.
I can’t even believe Trump is leading in any sort of polls anywhere. #Stophim
I can’t even believe that people actually think Samoas are better than Thin Mints. #nope
I can’t even with all these celebrity beefs. Can’t we all just get along?
I can’t even believe the fact that celebrity beefs are mainstream news. Really? Isn’t there something better we can talk about?
I can’t even believe that everyone is still talking about Netflix And chill. It was kind of funny the first time we heard it (I think? Right?), but the Internet and then media quickly wore it down, fast and hard. Let’s stop tweeting about it, please.
I can’t even with people say that the job market or the dating market in DC is bad. #NotTrue
All right I need to stop with this basic girl stuff and get back to something more productive.
Now onto the link-up with Plucky in Love and I!
- Each Wednesday create a post about what’s going on in your life and confess!
- Grab the button and include it in your post or include a text link back to the link-up.
- Link up with either me or Sarah, so we can see what you’re confessing this week.
- Comment on at least one other blogger’s post from the link up.
- Feel free to share on social media with the hashtag #HumpdayConfessions and I’ll retweet.
Linking up with #HashtagHumpday