that I can’t believe it’s already Wednesday! Being in DC, we had a “snow day” yesterday that I was able to work from home. That & President’s day make for a great week!
At this rate, I better hope I get into Emory in Atlanta for grad school because I love when people don’t know how to handle snow and just close everything down. Just kidding, I’ll take being accepted into Boston, too. #Pleaseacceptme
I actually have already been accepted into one grad school program! Woot! Just waiting for the rest of the notifications. #Twomoreweeks
that even though I’m all about treating myself for Valentine’s day, my boyfriend and I did go out. Instead of the regular dinner date, we went to Notaviva winery which was hosting a comedy show! If you’re in the area you should definitely check them out. They’re a small winery that is completely family run. The couple that started it actually founded the winery from the wedding gift monies. #relationshipgoals
I received the cutest package from Becky who blogs over at Disney in Your Day for our Valentine’s Swap. I’m currently drinking out of this mug right now!
She also spoiled me with a bunch of chocolates and a 2016 planner. It was so perfect!
I’ve been obsessing over Dash of Herbs recipes. I try at least one a week, not only are they simple without many recipes, they’re all cooked according to Weight Watchers and are pretty healthy! I just made her Chicken Tikka yesterday. YUM!
Now onto the link-up with Plucky in Love and I!
- Each Wednesday create a post about what’s going on in your life and confess!
- Grab the button and include it in your post or include a text link back to the link-up.
- Link up with either me or Sarah, so we can see what you’re confessing this week.
- Comment on at least one other blogger’s post from the link up.
- Feel free to share on social media with the hashtag #HumpdayConfessions and I’ll retweet.
Linking up with #HashtagHumpday