I did it, I survived Snowzilla! I had three days off work starting on Friday and then the last two days. They’ve been plowing the main roads in the city but some of my coworkers who live further out of the city are stuck for days.
Poor Starla was hating the snow and the wind the first few days but then absolutely loved it once it stopped snowing. She had a blast running around trying to chase the bunnies running in between the snow banks.
the amount of idiots shocked me. When I was walking Starla, my boyfriend and I ran into a man who was yelling at an old lady to get her car out of the street. Low and behold, it was stuck. Obviously. My boyfriend had to go and diffuse the situation, the man turned around and went back the way he came and we helped to dig the old lady’s car out. THEN, as I was driving home for the first time, there was a man snowblowing a driveway out. However, he was blowing all the snow into the street! #Icant…
that my eating habits totally went down the drain the last few days. All I was craving was pizza, beer, and chips. #dietstruggles
However, I did play a lot of Kinect games on my XBOX on the snow days. Does that offset it? #probablynot
Work is totally about to pick up and I am not ready for it. I sense a lot of overtime in my near future.
Now onto the link-up with Plucky in Love and I!
- Each Wednesday create a post about what’s going on in your life and confess!
- Grab the button and include it in your post or include a text link back to the link-up.
- Link up with either me or Sarah, so we can see what you’re confessing this week.
- Comment on at least one other blogger’s post from the link up.
- Feel free to share on social media with the hashtag #HumpdayConfessions and I’ll retweet.
Linking up with #HashtagHumpday