Like most girls, I definitely like a good spa day once a month (or more…) but sometimes a girls gotta stick to her budget. I don’t know about you but whenever I paint my nails, they typically last a day or two before they get chipped. To fix that I would used to go and get a gel manicure at the salon, but each manicure costs $20+ and you need to go back every two weeks or so. Ah! No thank you.
I use a couple tips to make sure my nails last as long as possible.
- Select the right size for your nail. Make sure that they aren’t too big or else the nail will catch and pop off easier. If they don’t have the right size, you can cut them down and file them to fit.
- Take care of your cuticles and cut them down or push them back before applying.
- Right before you start, wash your hands with soap, then rub a little bit of acetone on your nails. imPress nails come with a prep pad that works just the same (if not better!)
Since last week when I first applied the nails, I’ve been able to:
- Typed easily, without any unusual typos.
- Taken out my contacts, and put them back in.
- Opened a can of Diet Coke, every day.
- Eaten finger food (wings, to be exact.)
- Pulled cards out of my wallet.
- Picked food from my teeth.
- Pulled on tight jeans.
- Held a coffee and taken photos with them.
Powered by BrandBacker. I received these products for free in exchange for an honest review.