I confess that…
I’ve been trying to lose weight and I’ve successfully gained three pounds. Yay….Not. I don’t understand how this happens. Maybe I should just forget about losing weight and I’ll drop 10 lbs? Does it work that way? #struggles
I’m thinking of trying the weight loss shakes. Apparently most of them are pretty cheap at like $3.50 per meal, which is less than what I spend per meal now! Even if I am eating a crappy lean cuisine every lunch. I can substitute breakfast and lunch and then have a regular dinner. Have any of you tried a weight loss shake before? What are your opinions?
I just realized that it’s daylight savings time this Saturday. AKA one more hour to party for Halloween. If I can even stay up that late. We’ll see….
Now onto the link-up!
Here are the ground rules for the link-up:
- Each Wednesday create a post about what’s going on in your life and confess!
- Grab the button and include it in your post or include a text link back to the link-up. This will be mandatory.
- Link up so we can see what you’re confessing this week.
- Comment on at least one other blogger’s post from the link up, if there is more than one hopefully!
- Feel free to share on social media with the hashtag #HumpdayConfessions and I’ll retweet.
Say hello to this month’s sponsor: