Thank you Columbus Day for making me almost forget that today is Wednesday and almost forgetting this link-up. But fear not, confessors, I somehow made it!
I am obsessing over what schools to choose, right now my short list is about 8 schools. #whoops
I’m slowly getting the hang of my DSLR! I took a bunch of decent photos this weekend including an amazing headshot for my mom.
I went horseback riding on Sunday. If you follow me on snapchat (@alannaandco) you got to see a sneak peek into it. I was afraid to take too many photos because I would probably drop my phone. Anyways….I’m still sore from it. I used to ride all the time, and never got sore, even if I took a month long break from it. I guess I’m getting older?
Now onto the link-up!
Here are the ground rules for the link-up:
- Each Wednesday create a post about what’s going on in your life and confess!
- Grab the button and include it in your post or include a text link back to the link-up. This will be mandatory.
- Link up so we can see what you’re confessing this week.
- Comment on at least one other blogger’s post from the link up, if there is more than one hopefully!
- Feel free to share on social media with the hashtag #HumpdayConfessions and I’ll retweet.
Say hello to this month’s sponsor: