It’s that day again! You ready to confess?
My weekends always go by too fast! Or maybe I’m just having too much fun…Either way, they’re definitely not long enough.
I’m finally buying fall clothes. I bought two new pairs of jeans (one’s purple), three sweaters, a new workout outfit, and my Stitchfix is coming next week. This might sound like overkill but I honestly don’t have clothes for in-between weather like it’s been. I’m either in a bikini and summer dress or a parka. If you haven’t heard about Stitchfix, here’s a round-up of how that works.
I’m feeling a lot better than I was last week. I started complaining to my mom about all the issues I was complaining about in the post and she literally tells me, “Sounds like first world problems.” #ThanksMom
I have my computer back! I had just upgraded to Windows 10 and a whole bunch of applications and drivers just decided they didn’t like it, so I had to take it in to get it all fixed up. I was without a laptop for two weeks. It was a struggle. #Bloggerproblems
I have no idea what I want to be for Halloween or what I’m doing. I feel like everyone is getting prepped and I just don’t care really this year. I do really want to dress Starla up however…
Now onto the link-up!
Here are the ground rules for the link-up:
- Each Wednesday create a post about what’s going on in your life and confess!
- Grab the button and include it in your post or include a text link back to the link-up. This will be mandatory.
- Link up so we can see what you’re confessing this week.
- Comment on at least one other blogger’s post from the link up, if there is more than one hopefully!
- Feel free to share on social media with the hashtag #HumpdayConfessions and I’ll retweet.
Linking up for #HashtagHumpday.