I confess that…
– I finally got my DSLR camera! I am so excited, except for the fact that I totally am struggling with the manual mode 🙁 I followed Nina’s tutorial which has helped a lot but I’m still struggling to remember what ISO level and F-stop I want when I want it. I often take about 20 photos before I find one that’s okay…This is the best photo I’ve taken so far.
– The Pope is in D.C.! And I am at home teleworking. I am not braving the crowds, even trying to metro or cab into the city, or anything of that sort. I’m happily staying across the other side of the bridge until the craziness ends.
– Last week when I was in Chicago, I flew in early and got lunch by myself. I totally bought myself an entire Chicago deep dish….given, it was a “Small” size, but it was a $29 pizza that I might have tried to demolish all by myself. Whoops, diet plan #fail.
– I’ve been Snapchatting my life away! I think I finally am getting into it. You can follow me at: alannaandco. And post your snapchat username in the comments, I need more people to follow! Also, who else is creeped out by the new update? If I see one more rainbow mouth…. #annoyed
Now onto the link-up!
Here are the ground rules for the link-up:
- Each Wednesday create a post about what’s going on in your life and confess!
- Grab the button and include it in your post or include a text link back to the link-up. This will be mandatory.
- Link up so we can see what you’re confessing this week.
- Comment on at least one other blogger’s post from the link up, if there is more than one hopefully!
- Feel free to share on social media with the hashtag #HumpdayConfessions.