Many, many bloggers write out their goals for the month. So I’m jumping on the bandwagon to keep myself more accountable. I know we’re almost halfway through August, but whatever!
- Get 1K Instagram followers. I’m at 790 right now and growing due to the Instgram challenge. I want to utilize hashtags more frequently and more effectively. I’m also focusing on commenting and liking other people’s photos more. You can help me out by following me 😉
- Read two books this month. I’m not doing a reading recap because this is the first month this year that I haven’t finished even one book. Given, I have been very busy with friends, family, birthdays, job stuff, etc, but still not an excuse.
- Workout three times a week, every week. I need to lose about 8-10 lbs or so. I need to get my butt in gear. Now that I have Classpass, I have no excuse. This leads perfectly into the next goal of…
- Cook dinner at least once a week for myself. I’m great at single girl dinners like mac & cheese or a sandwich, so I want to be better about cooking healthy meals.
- Stay within half of my budgets on Mint.com. I’m already over my budget for Bars/Alcohol and Blogging Spending….damn photo shoot photos.
That’s all for now. I’m going to start small and hopefully grow more goals each month. Like I said, I’ve been super busy recently so it will help me to write all my goals down and be able to check them off. I plan to add one more goal to my monthly list each month.