1. Play Video games.
Yes, I am totally a closet nerd. If you follow me on instagram, you will notice the xbox controller in the background, hanging out like Where’s Waldo in about 50% of my photos…I’m definitely not some “gamer chick” who will sit for hours playing Halo online and bad-mouthing 12-year olds but I do have a couple games that I will play endlessly. We literally have two xboxes in our house so I can play mine at any and all time. #dontjudgeme. Oh, and if you’ve been following along, you’ll know we just bought a Wii.
2. Watch Keeping Up with the Karashians or Bad Girls Club.
I know I’m not alone on this one. I like trash tv as much as the next girl. I tried to stay away for so long but I’m sucked in now. It all started one dreary telework day with a tv marathon….
3. Waiting until the boyfriend comes home to put away all the dishes so he can put away all the stuff on the high shelves.
4. Eating only hummus and carrots for a meal.
5. Check out my butt in the mirror.
6. Practice walking in my high heels that are impractical for any other situation.