Four Nicknames I’ve had
3. Punky (only allowable if you are my parents
4. um…that’s it. I don’t have a very nickname-able name….
Four movies I’ve watched more than once
1. A Knight’s Tale – I pretty much know every line.
2. The Rebound – It’s on Netflix if you haven’t seen it and it’s hilarious!
3. I Love You, Man.
4. Every Disney movie imaginable.
Four Jobs I’ve had
1. Shampoo girl at a fancy salon. You would be surprised how well I got tipped!
2. College telemarketer (sorry! I know everyone hated me but it paid well!)
3. Leasing Agent aka every resident’s bitch.
4. Meeting Planner.
|Hosting a BBQ at your apartment building? Yep, that’ll be me grilling your hot dogs in heels and not getting paid enough for this job…|
Four Things in my purse
1. Makeup bag
2. Eos lip balm
3. Pepper spray
Four Places I’ve Lived
1. Toronto, Canada
2. Washington, D.C.
I’ve only lived two places! Whoops
Four Places I’ve Visited
1. San Francisco
2. New Orleans
Four Places on my travel bucket list
1. San Diego (this November!)
Four things I don’t eat
4. Any sort of weird animal part….like liver.
Four TV shows I watch
1. The Americans
2. Game of Thrones
4. KUWTK #noshame
4 Cars I’ve driven
1. Honda Accord
2. Acura TSX
3. Mercedes SLK
4 Things to Look Forward to in 2015
1. Lots of travel this year! Nashville later this week.
2. Growing my blog. It’s almost five month’s old now and I can’t wait to grow it more!
3. This whole summer! It will be the first full summer with Starla and I’m looking forward to taking her out to the District, going to Nats games, living at a condo community that has the biggest pool in my city!
4. There are lots of changes happening in my life as I said in my post last week, but I shall not reveal them all yet!
Hope you all enjoyed! Happy Monday. Also don’t forget there is still time to enter my giveaway!
Have you done your fours yet?
Say hello to this month’s sponsor, Jasmine: