- Go see the Cherry Blossoms (if you’re in D.C.) or a botanical garden. What else can cheer a girl up as well as flowers can?
- Instagram everything. Everything is prettier in the Spring. And you won’t need to use that Amaro filter half as much since there will actually be light outside when you get home from work!
- Stop in at a farmer’s market or flea market.
- Take a Spring Break. If you’re in college, do it up big! If you’re out of college, who says you can’t party like a college kid for a few days?
- Pack away all your mittens, hats, and parkas. I can’t be the only one who finds this extremely satisfying, right?
- On that note, buy a whole new Spring wardrobe! You will definitely need those $200 hunter rain boots.
- Go get some Fro-yo or ice cream.
- Sign up for that 5k! After all, bikini season is right around the corner.
- Visit a winery or two. or three….
- and for a rainy day you can watch Game of Thrones! It comes on HBO the 31st.
Linking up with Kels, per usual.
Also, don’t forget to enter my giveaway for a $40 Nordstrom’s giftcard!